Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday Already

It was awesome to have Nate and Mikayla come back last Saturday.  I love having my family home with me :)  I can't believe it is Wednesday already....a week since I took the radioactive iodine pill.  All side effects from the pill have subsided - no more nausea and swelling and I am feeling better.  I still don't have my energy back 100% yet, but other than that am eating good and feeling good.  I had bloodwork yesterday and my thyroid levels were still pretty high, which means it is taking awhile for my new thyroid hormone to kick back in.  This coming Monday, the 18th, I get a full body scan, which will check to see if there is cancer left anywhere in my body.  After that scan, I have an appointment with the endocrinologist later in the week to follow up with everything.  I plan to go back to work next Tuesday thru Thursday.  I am looking forward to getting back to a normal routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment