Friday, July 8, 2011

Feeling Better

This evening I am starting to feel much better...it was probably because I've watched 4 movies so far in 3 days, which I seriously can't tell you the last time, I have ever done that.  Maybe when I was a kid!!!  My face and neck are still a little swollen, but I have no pain and the nausea is almost gone.  Many thanks to Patty for bringing over Outback for dinner last night and Melissa for pizza tonight.  It is nice to have a dose of Aussie Cheese fries and pizza to round out the end of my healthy low-iodine diet I had been on for a week (what seemed like forever!).  I really enjoy eating healthy, but a break every now and then is nice too :)  I really miss my family, so am incredibly thankful that tomorrow Nate and Mikayla will be coming back.  I can already anticipate the hugs!!!  Hopefully it is all up from here from a feeling good standpoint.  I expect my energy levels to continue to increase and the swelling to go away.  Thanks to everyone for the support and prayers.  I couldn't have gone through any of this without my amazing support system.  Much love to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment