Sunday, May 1, 2011

Swallowups

So tonight I intended to write about how I figured out I had thyroid cancer, however an unfortunate course of events got in the way and now it is after 9 and I am too tired.  It was ironic that in today's sermon Joel talked about "swallowups" (for those who don't know, this means throw-up or upchuck...whatever...you know what I mean) because tonight Mikayla worked herself up so bad about going to bed that she "swallowup'd" all over me.  This is why I am too tired to write....I smelled really bad so had to take a long shower.  But the good thing is she is the only one that I would prefer to "swallowup" on me anyway :)

3 comments:

  1. You're too cute San! I can't wait to see you guys again soon :) Stay strong big sis, I love you!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing she is such a total cutie;). Love you much.

    ReplyDelete